...it's all about being your pal
Vacancy at The Fund for American Studies
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS), an international organization that seeks to teach young people the ideas of freedom and free-market economy, in order to prepare them for a brighter and properous future, is searching for a self-starting creative thinker to join its communications team in Washington D.C., United States (US).
The position being offered is described as the Online Communications Coordinator (OCC). The OCC would be responsible for leading the web end of TFAS communication initiatives, which involves the process of conceptualization to implementation. Such responsibilities would also include spending a lot of time working on email campaigns, web design projects, new media initiatives, video projects, photography, writing and social networking.
- •A Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years experience in a professional environment working primarily with online marketing and communications
- •An impressive portfolio displaying past web projects
- •Comfort working on a Mac with experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign; knowledge of Flash, Blackbaud Net Community and Raiser’s Edge is a plus
- •Knowledge of current web-design and new-media trends as well as a desire to learn about and keep up with the continuously evolving communications world
- •Understanding of Internet traffic measurement tools to track website page views and visitor trends
- •Willingness to work with a team as well as independently
- •Strong grasp of branding and following style guides and an ability to edit creative copy
- •Experience using social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Flickr and Linkedin
Artisitc and technical know-how would be an added advantage.
Content Manager: email@example.com
Inquiry Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org