...it's all about being your pal
Bristow Engineering in Search of Helicopter Pilots, Maintenance Engineers
Bristow Engineering (Nigeria) Ltd part of Bristow Group, one of the leading helicopter operators in Nigeria, and a notable aviation company in Nigeria, is in need of potential helicopter pilots. The company, which has trained Nigerian pilots over the past 30 years, is also looking for individuals who would be trained as aircraft maintenance engineers.
Successful candidates for the aircraft maintenance engineering section, would be sponsored on aircraft engineering training scheme at Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria, Kaduna State, and upon successful completion of course, would be given appointment with the company.
1. Aircraft maintenance engineering
- Minimum of B.Sc or Bachelor of Science in Engineering (second class and above) in any of the sciences or engineering fields from a recognized university
- At least one year post NYSC experience
- Degree in mechanical engineering or electrical and electronics engineering would be added advantage
- Must be a Nigerian aged between 20 and 30
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills
- Must be self motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must have knowledge and basic principles of engineering maintenance and an aptitude for mechanical repairs and maintenance
- Must have minimum of five credits O'Level, including English, Maths and Physics
2. Helicopter Pilots
- Must have minimum degree (second class and above) from a recognised university
- Must have at least one year post NYSC experience
- Candidates with, or currently undergoing a Commercial Pilot license CPL - A or H course or already in possession of an ICAO equivalent license would also be considered
- Minimum of five credits including English, Maths and Physics
- Must be a Nigerian between 22 and 28.
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must demonstrate keen interest and knowledge of aviation related subjects
Application should be sent to: email@example.com as attachment in one PDF document not larger than 200kilobytes and should include:
- Curriculum vitae
- University certificate and Secondary School Certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth certificate (sworn declaration of age would not be considered)
Handwritten application should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Ltd,
Deadline: March 20, 2011.
- Your Pal
Content Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry Manager: email@example.com