...it's all about being your pal
Accountant Needed for USAID-funded Project
A full-time Accountant is needed for the Targeted States High Impact Project (TSHIP), a five-year-old USAID-funded project being implemented in Bauchi and Sokoto states. Co-sponsors of the project include the Centre for Education, Development and Population Activities (CEDPA), Futures Group International, LCC (Future Group), Jhpiego, Management Strategies for Africa (MSA), and JSI Research and Training Institute Incorporation.
- University degree in a relevant field like finance, business management or accounting
- Should have 3-5 years of experience working as an accountant preferrably with international projects
- Should have experience working with Quick Book accounting software
- Excellent Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications needed
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work as part of a team
Application including updated CV should be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline: November 22, 2010.
For more information visit: www.jsi.com
- Your Pal
Content Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiry Manager: email@example.com