...it's all about being your pal
Vacancies in Oando PLC
Career opportunities now exist in Oando PLC, Nigeria's largest integrated energy solutions company.
Positions available include:
- Production Manager - Kaduna
- Regional Supervisor Warehouse, VMI & LPG Plants
- Sales Representative
Production Manager - Kaduna
- Good university degree in Engineering or Business Administration minimum Second Class Lower Division.
- Four (4) to six (6) years post-graduation and three (3) years working experience in lubricant business and/or plant management.
Regional Supervisor Warehouse, VMI & LPG Plants
- Good first degree in Engineering from a recognized University, with minimum Second Class Lower Division.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Inventory or Operations Management.
- Expected experience and good working knowledge of Oil Marketing Warehouse, Terminal and Plant operations an added advantage
- Good supervisory skills
- Good first degree from a recognized University with minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Three (3) to five (5) years working experience in a reputable and structured business environment.
- Should possess good customer service, negotiation, selling and key account management skills.
- Expected experience and good working knowledge of Oil Marketing (Downstream)
- Supply chain management would be an added advantage
Interested candidates should apply online at: http://www.oandoplc.com/careers/
Deadline: October 12, 2010.
- Your Pal
For more information visit: www.oandoplc.com
Source: The Guardian newspaper, Lagos, Nigeria; September 28, 2010; page 56.
Content Manager: email@example.com
Inquiry Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org